ES HeatBox Air
HeatBox Air is a prefabricated and mobile heat pump module combined with a air handling unit that supplies temporary heating of buildings, construction sites and warehouses through heated air. The HeatBox modules are recommended for achieving considerable energy cost reductions in urban environments where, for example, diesel heaters are not viable or when the available district heating or electricity power is not sufficient.
- Prefabricated units containing everything to meet a building’s heating and cooling needs.
- Equipped with four 20 kW air to water heat pumps providing 80 kW of heat output, ans customized air-handling unit together with a control system for optimization and monitoring via the Web
- Usable for both temporary (HeatBox Air) and permanent (EcoStation) needs.
- Product mobility opens up new opportunities for temporary deployment.
- Easy to move and deploy with standard equipment.
- For permanent installations it is simple to connect to the electricity supply and the building’s heat distribution system
- For permanent installations: free up valuable space thus maximizing building utilization, reducing operating costs, increasing property value and improving the environmental profile
- Replaces today’s often complicated, time-consuming and costly installation processes that require multiple skill sets and project coordination