Benefits of the Air/water Heat Technology
- Air/water heat pumps from Energy Save utilize the stored energy in the air for heating, cooling and tap hot water.
- The technology is extremely energy efficient.
- Does not require any major ground work during installation, compared to bed heating where borehole permits are also required.
- Reduces heating and cooling costs
- Contributes to reduced CO2 emissions
A technology that has become increasingly effective
The graph above is based on figures from 2015. Since then, air/water technology has been further developed and is now even more efficient in terms of cost per kWh created. It is also an economically advantageous energy solution. The investment for a site-built air/water installation from Energy Save is about half the size of a geothermal heating installation.
Source: Värmepumpsguiden 2015
Air/water heat pumps are among the most
environmentally friendly energy solutions.
For all types of real estate and needs
Residential house: Multi-family house, existing as well as new construction.
Commercial Properties: Light and medium-sized industry, offices, modular buildings, halls, warehouses and schools.
Cultural Real Estate: Churches, Cultural Heritage Properties antiquarian conditions for remodeling.
Structural heating: During all of the building phases and which can then be converted to solid heating.